Brad Keselowski got off to a good start to the 2013 season, but trouble has since plagued the No. 2 Penske Racing team. They've been penalized twice, already, only 13 races into the season. In all, so far, he's lost 31 points (25 after Texas and 6 after Dover) and been without his regular crew chief, Paul Wolfe, for two races. Will these penalties keep Keselowski from repeating as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion?
Girly Racing Swag
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. How should NASCAR go about limiting Cup drivers in Nationwide?
- 2. Statistically speaking: a look at Las Vegas
- 3. Ryan Ellis returns to SR2 for Nationwide competition
- 4. Dale Earnhardt Jr. takes on Nationwide competition in Vegas
- 5. NASCAR Chase score card: leaving Phoenix
- 6. Where they stand: points after Phoenix (Nationwide Series)
- 7. Does new Chase lend itself to Indy/Charlotte double?
- 8. Martin Truex Jr. approaches 300th Sprint Cup start
- 9. VIDEO: 'Smoke is the Bandit' web series preview
- 10. Tony Stewart stars in 'Smokey and the Bandit'-inspired web series