Brad Keselowski got off to a good start to the 2013 season, but trouble has since plagued the No. 2 Penske Racing team. They've been penalized twice, already, only 13 races into the season. In all, so far, he's lost 31 points (25 after Texas and 6 after Dover) and been without his regular crew chief, Paul Wolfe, for two races. Will these penalties keep Keselowski from repeating as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: bad format or poor execusion?
- 2. Joey Logano gets first NASCAR All-Star win
- 3. Rain puts Kevin Harvick on All-Star pole
- 4. Matt Crafton gets NASCAR Truck win at Charlotte
- 5. Sprint Showdown completes All-Star race field
- 6. Truck Series race at Charlotte pushed back to Saturday
- 7. Rain moves Friday NASCAR activity at Charlotte to Saturday
- 8. Andy Grammer concert kicks off NASCAR All-Star Race
- 9. Harvick/Stewart-Haas announcement leaves egg on several faces
- 10. NASCAR schedule, weather forecast for Charlotte (All-Star weekend)