Brad Keselowski got off to a good start to the 2013 season, but trouble has since plagued the No. 2 Penske Racing team. They've been penalized twice, already, only 13 races into the season. In all, so far, he's lost 31 points (25 after Texas and 6 after Dover) and been without his regular crew chief, Paul Wolfe, for two races. Will these penalties keep Keselowski from repeating as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Cup: HScott Motorsports bows out of 2017 competition
- 2. Cup: Danica Patrick debuts clothing line on HSN
- 3. Cup: Dodge return looks lightly
- 4. Xfinity: B.J. McLeod plans expansion
- 5. Have we seen the end of HScott Motorsports?
- 6. Cup: Roger Penske receives Bill France Award for Excellence
- 7. Cup: Tony Stewart honored with large charitable donation
- 8. Cup: Dale Earnhardt Jr. voted Most Popular Driver, again
- 9. Cup: Jeff Gordon runs Rolex 24
- 10. Bristol Motor Speedway helps local wildfire victims