Brad Keselowski got off to a good start to the 2013 season, but trouble has since plagued the No. 2 Penske Racing team. They've been penalized twice, already, only 13 races into the season. In all, so far, he's lost 31 points (25 after Texas and 6 after Dover) and been without his regular crew chief, Paul Wolfe, for two races. Will these penalties keep Keselowski from repeating as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. MWR crew chief may have job at Stewart-Haas Racing
- 2. Unexpected season results in top rookie honors for Brett Moffitt
- 3. Crew chief silly season begins at Stewart-Haas and Ganassi
- 4. Kyle Busch -- NASCAR's new champ
- 5. Wood Brothers Racing returns to full-time competition with Ryan Blaney
- 6. Should new rule be considered for rained-out NASCAR Chase races?
- 7. Kyle Larson wins, Chris Buescher takes title at Homestead
- 8. Crafton wins race, Jones championship at Homestead-Miami
- 9. Denny Hamlin claims last pole of 2015 NASCAR season
- 10. Chris Buescher has best shot at Xfinity Series title