Brad Keselowski got off to a good start to the 2013 season, but trouble has since plagued the No. 2 Penske Racing team. They've been penalized twice, already, only 13 races into the season. In all, so far, he's lost 31 points (25 after Texas and 6 after Dover) and been without his regular crew chief, Paul Wolfe, for two races. Will these penalties keep Keselowski from repeating as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Marcos Ambrose heads to Richmond with extra motivation
- 2. Statistically speaking: a look at Richmond International Raceway
- 3. Look for a few more Sprint Cup winners in regular season, but not many
- 4. Swan Racing faces bleak future
- 5. David Ragan hosts event to raise funds for Down syndrome research
- 6. Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown hits South Boston
- 7. Down the road, who'll be the better Sprint Cup Series driver?
- 8. Chase Elliott vs. Kyle Larson: future Sprint Cup rivals?
- 9. Jimmie Johnson's Helmet of Hope program finalists announced
- 10. Carl Edwards talks about winning, time off