Brad Keselowski got off to a good start to the 2013 season, but trouble has since plagued the No. 2 Penske Racing team. They've been penalized twice, already, only 13 races into the season. In all, so far, he's lost 31 points (25 after Texas and 6 after Dover) and been without his regular crew chief, Paul Wolfe, for two races. Will these penalties keep Keselowski from repeating as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Matt Kenseth wins fuel mileage race at Pocono
- 2. Ryan Blaney dominates Xfinity race at Iowa
- 3. Kyle Busch gets truck win at Pocono
- 4. Kyle Busch wins pole at Pocono
- 5. Ryan Newman, Casey Mears docked practice time at Pocono
- 6. Rob Kauffman moves resources from MWR to CGR
- 7. No. 98 Sprint Cup team penalized after Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- 8. Brickyard 400: is it still a marquee NASCAR race?
- 9. POLL: Is the Brickyard 400 one of NASCAR's marquee events?
- 10. Kyle Busch adds to win tally at Indianapolis