The most talk coming out of NASCAR testing at Daytona seems to be regarding drafting -- what's gone, what can/can't be done in the draft anymore, etc. What kind of drafting to you prefer to see at Daytona and Talladega?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. NASCAR honors best from Xfinity, Camping World Truck series
- 2. Kyle Busch goes under knife in offseason
- 3. How many races can a driver miss on a championship run?
- 4. MWR crew chief may have job at Stewart-Haas Racing
- 5. Unexpected season results in top rookie honors for Brett Moffitt
- 6. Crew chief silly season begins at Stewart-Haas and Ganassi
- 7. Kyle Busch -- NASCAR's new champ
- 8. Wood Brothers Racing returns to full-time competition with Ryan Blaney
- 9. Should new rule be considered for rained-out NASCAR Chase races?
- 10. Kyle Larson wins, Chris Buescher takes title at Homestead