The most talk coming out of NASCAR testing at Daytona seems to be regarding drafting -- what's gone, what can/can't be done in the draft anymore, etc. What kind of drafting to you prefer to see at Daytona and Talladega?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Kyle Busch wins at Sonoma
- 2. A.J. Allmendinger on pole at Sonoma
- 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger paces the NASCAR field at Sonoma
- 4. NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup should include road course
- 5. Should NASCAR Chase include road course race?
- 6. Richard Childress Racing swaps two Xfinity Series crew chiefs
- 7. David Spade gets things started at Daytona
- 8. NASCAR suspends team member for substance abuse
- 9. NASCAR issues statement regarding Confederate flag
- 10. Motorsports media debates Danica Patrick's Hall of Fame worthiness