The most talk coming out of NASCAR testing at Daytona seems to be regarding drafting -- what's gone, what can/can't be done in the draft anymore, etc. What kind of drafting to you prefer to see at Daytona and Talladega?
Girly Racing Swag
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Is Keselowski's gripe about stolen crew members valid?
- 2. NASCAR Nationwide Series crew member fails another drug test
- 3. Mike Harmon turns himself in
- 4. Tomy Drissi climbs into No. 87 at Sonoma
- 5. Ford reaches NASCAR milestone
- 6. Greg Biffle talks Michigan win
- 7. Photos from NASCAR Sprint Cup action at Michigan (June 16, 2013)
- 8. Biffle gets win at Michigan, 1,000th for Ford
- 9. Carl Edwards previews Michigan
- 10. Carl Edwards claims pole at Michigan