Roush Fenway Racing won't have Carl Edwards next year. The team's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series line-up will consist of Greg Biffle, Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Trevor Bayne. How do you think that will go?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Cup: HScott Motorsports bows out of 2017 competition
- 2. Cup: Danica Patrick debuts clothing line on HSN
- 3. Cup: Dodge return looks lightly
- 4. Xfinity: B.J. McLeod plans expansion
- 5. Have we seen the end of HScott Motorsports?
- 6. Cup: Roger Penske receives Bill France Award for Excellence
- 7. Cup: Tony Stewart honored with large charitable donation
- 8. Cup: Dale Earnhardt Jr. voted Most Popular Driver, again
- 9. Cup: Jeff Gordon runs Rolex 24
- 10. Bristol Motor Speedway helps local wildfire victims