Apparently, Danica Patrick and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. are some kind of new NASCAR super couple, judging by the amount of publiscity their budding relationship has garnered recently. What do you think about it?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Marcos Ambrose heads to Richmond with extra motivation
- 2. Statistically speaking: a look at Richmond International Raceway
- 3. Look for a few more Sprint Cup winners in regular season, but not many
- 4. Swan Racing faces bleak future
- 5. David Ragan hosts event to raise funds for Down syndrome research
- 6. Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown hits South Boston
- 7. Down the road, who'll be the better Sprint Cup Series driver?
- 8. Chase Elliott vs. Kyle Larson: future Sprint Cup rivals?
- 9. Jimmie Johnson's Helmet of Hope program finalists announced
- 10. Carl Edwards talks about winning, time off