The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series ran its first race on dirt on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. After all the hoopla and press surrounding the event, what did you think about the finished product?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Cup: warnings issued for Talladega
- 2. Limits placed on Sprint Cup drivers in Xfinity, Truck
- 3. Cup: Gray Gaulding plans debut at Martinsville
- 4. Cup: Leavine Family Racing, Circle Sport go separate ways
- 5. Talladega marks 1000th race for Toyota
- 6. Kyle Busch: 'Don't hate the player; hate the game'
- 7. Cup: Chase field cut to eight after Talladega
- 8. Cup: Stewart-Haas Racing teammates have issue after Talladega
- 9. Cup: Joey Logano advances in Chase with Talladega win
- 10. Truck: chase field cut to six drivers