The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series ran its first race on dirt on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. After all the hoopla and press surrounding the event, what did you think about the finished product?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. JR Motorsports adds Austin Theriault to driver line-up
- 2. Timothy Peters on Hamlin's Short Track Showdown entry list
- 3. Daniel Suarez to make Nationwide debut at Richmond
- 4. Marcos Ambrose heads to Richmond with extra motivation
- 5. Statistically speaking: a look at Richmond International Raceway
- 6. Look for a few more Sprint Cup winners in regular season, but not many
- 7. Swan Racing faces bleak future
- 8. David Ragan hosts event to raise funds for Down syndrome research
- 9. Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown hits South Boston
- 10. Down the road, who'll be the better Sprint Cup Series driver?