The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series ran its first race on dirt on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. After all the hoopla and press surrounding the event, what did you think about the finished product?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. NASCAR crew member suspended for second time
- 2. Joe Gibbs Racing loses sponsor on Matt Kenseth's No. 20
- 3. Three NASCAR Sprint Cup teams penalized by pit selection at Charlotte
- 4. Martin Truex Jr. on pole at Charlotte
- 5. NASCAR announces aero changes for Michigan, Kentucky
- 6. NASCAR schedule, weather outlook for Coca-Cola 600 weekend
- 7. NASCAR Hall of Fame class of 2017 selected
- 8. NASCAR Truck team penalized after Charlotte
- 9. NASCAR Hall of Fame picks for 2017 induction
- 10. Does NASCAR All-Star Race even need a special format?