The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series ran its first race on dirt on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. After all the hoopla and press surrounding the event, what did you think about the finished product?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Denny Hamlin kicks off Daytona Speedweeks with Sprint Unlimited win
- 2. Daytona 500 qualifying breakdown
- 3. Should No. 14 team have gotten special consideration for Sprint Unlimited?
- 4. Sprint Unlimited starting grid set
- 5. David Gilliland gets ride for Daytona
- 6. Stewart-Haas officially names Vickers as Stewart's Daytona replacement
- 7. NASCAR charters changing hands
- 8. NASCAR tweaks points systems to reflect reduced field
- 9. NASCAR overhauls green-white-checker procedure
- 10. No. 14 car allowed in Sprint Unlimited