The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series ran its first race on dirt on Wednesday night at Eldora Speedway in Rossburg, Ohio. After all the hoopla and press surrounding the event, what did you think about the finished product?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Jesse Little makes Truck Series debut at Dover
- 2. Hendrick Motorsports defers penalty with appeal
- 3. Martin Truex Jr. and Furniture Row Racing: the perfect marriage?
- 4. Nos. 48 and 51 teams penalized after consecutive written warnings
- 5. No. 1 Sprint Cup team penalized after Charlotte
- 6. Carl Edwards gets first win of season at Charlotte
- 7. Austin Dillon dominates, wins at Charlotte
- 8. Matt Kenseth on pole for Coca-Cola 600
- 9. NASCAR Hall of Fame selects next class of inductees
- 10. No. 4 Xfinity Series team penalized for Iowa incident