Austin Dillon currently races the No. 3 in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and formerly piloted the number in the Camping World Truck Series. When he makes the full-time move to the Sprint Cup level, should he continue with the No. 3 or should the number remain off the track when it comes to Cup racing?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Swan Racing faces bleak future
- 2. David Ragan hosts event to raise funds for Down syndrome research
- 3. Denny Hamlin Short Track Showdown hits South Boston
- 4. Down the road, who'll be the better Sprint Cup Series driver?
- 5. Chase Elliott vs. Kyle Larson: future Sprint Cup rivals?
- 6. Jimmie Johnson's Helmet of Hope program finalists announced
- 7. Carl Edwards talks about winning, time off
- 8. NASCAR Nationwide Easter "Picture This" contest
- 9. Where they stand: Nationwide Series points after Darlington
- 10. Chase score card: leaving Darlington Raceway