Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jimmie Johnson are both nominated for Best Driver for the 2014 ESPYs. Other nominees include NHRA drag racer John Force and Verizon IndyCar drivers Scott Dixon and Ryan Hunter-Reay. Who do you think will win (awards are fan voted)?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Xfinity: Michael McDowell scores first-career win at Road America
- 2. Truck: first lap led results in first-career win for Brett Moffitt
- 3. Xfinity: Alex Tagliani on pole at Road America
- 4. Cup: Logano claims another Michigan pole
- 5. NASCAR schedule, weather outlook for Michigan, Road America
- 6. Xfinity: Greg Erwin back atop Team Penske pit box
- 7. Cup: Sam Hornish Jr. preps Michael McDowell's car at Michigan
- 8. Cup: making the Chase -- where they stand after Bristol
- 9. Could VHT be NASCAR's answer for Indianapolis?
- 10. Cup: No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing team among those warned at Bristol