Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Does NASCAR All-Star Race even need a special format?
- 2. NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race: bad format or poor execusion?
- 3. Joey Logano gets first NASCAR All-Star win
- 4. Rain puts Kevin Harvick on All-Star pole
- 5. Matt Crafton gets NASCAR Truck win at Charlotte
- 6. Sprint Showdown completes All-Star race field
- 7. Truck Series race at Charlotte pushed back to Saturday
- 8. Rain moves Friday NASCAR activity at Charlotte to Saturday
- 9. Andy Grammer concert kicks off NASCAR All-Star Race
- 10. Harvick/Stewart-Haas announcement leaves egg on several faces