Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. No. 98 Sprint Cup team penalized after Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- 2. Brickyard 400: is it still a marquee NASCAR race?
- 3. POLL: Is the Brickyard 400 one of NASCAR's marquee events?
- 4. Kyle Busch adds to win tally at Indianapolis
- 5. Kyle Busch kicks off Indy weekend with Xfinity win
- 6. Carl Edwards on pole at Indianapolis
- 7. Indiana drivers run well at home
- 8. Kellie Pickler to sing National Anthem at Indianapolis
- 9. VIDEO: Joey Logano talks about importance of Indy
- 10. Chevrolet a dominant force at Indy