Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. How many races can a driver miss on a championship run?
- 2. MWR crew chief may have job at Stewart-Haas Racing
- 3. Unexpected season results in top rookie honors for Brett Moffitt
- 4. Crew chief silly season begins at Stewart-Haas and Ganassi
- 5. Kyle Busch -- NASCAR's new champ
- 6. Wood Brothers Racing returns to full-time competition with Ryan Blaney
- 7. Should new rule be considered for rained-out NASCAR Chase races?
- 8. Kyle Larson wins, Chris Buescher takes title at Homestead
- 9. Crafton wins race, Jones championship at Homestead-Miami
- 10. Denny Hamlin claims last pole of 2015 NASCAR season