Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Scott Lagasse Jr. pilots NTS Motorsports, Rick Ware Racing team effort
- 2. NASCAR ventures into scripted TV realm
- 3. Kevin Harvick gets ESPYs nomination
- 4. Kyle Busch still has one task to go before Chase berth
- 5. Will Kyle Busch get into the Chase?
- 6. Kyle Busch wins at Sonoma
- 7. A.J. Allmendinger on pole at Sonoma
- 8. Arnold Schwarzenegger paces the NASCAR field at Sonoma
- 9. NASCAR Chase for the Sprint Cup should include road course
- 10. Should NASCAR Chase include road course race?