Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Denny Hamlin claims pole at Dover
- 2. Jesse Little makes Truck Series debut at Dover
- 3. Hendrick Motorsports defers penalty with appeal
- 4. Martin Truex Jr. and Furniture Row Racing: the perfect marriage?
- 5. Nos. 48 and 51 teams penalized after consecutive written warnings
- 6. No. 1 Sprint Cup team penalized after Charlotte
- 7. Carl Edwards gets first win of season at Charlotte
- 8. Austin Dillon dominates, wins at Charlotte
- 9. Matt Kenseth on pole for Coca-Cola 600
- 10. NASCAR Hall of Fame selects next class of inductees