Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Cup: HScott Motorsports bows out of 2017 competition
- 2. Cup: Danica Patrick debuts clothing line on HSN
- 3. Cup: Dodge return looks lightly
- 4. Xfinity: B.J. McLeod plans expansion
- 5. Have we seen the end of HScott Motorsports?
- 6. Cup: Roger Penske receives Bill France Award for Excellence
- 7. Cup: Tony Stewart honored with large charitable donation
- 8. Cup: Dale Earnhardt Jr. voted Most Popular Driver, again
- 9. Cup: Jeff Gordon runs Rolex 24
- 10. Bristol Motor Speedway helps local wildfire victims