Given all the talk recently about football and safety, or the lack thereof, in the sport, NASCAR drivers have been questioned about safety, comparing NASCAR racing to football. According to at least some, NASCAR is safer than football. Do you agree? Has NASCAR become safer that football?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Limits placed on Sprint Cup drivers in Xfinity, Truck
- 2. Cup: Gray Gaulding plans debut at Martinsville
- 3. Cup: Leavine Family Racing, Circle Sport go separate ways
- 4. Talladega marks 1000th race for Toyota
- 5. Kyle Busch: 'Don't hate the player; hate the game'
- 6. Cup: Chase field cut to eight after Talladega
- 7. Cup: Stewart-Haas Racing teammates have issue after Talladega
- 8. Cup: Joey Logano advances in Chase with Talladega win
- 9. Truck: chase field cut to six drivers
- 10. Cup: Martin Truex Jr. takes pole at Talladega