With nine races to go before the cutoff to get into the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup, Denny Hamlin is 104 points outside the top-20 in the championship points standings. In the next nine races, can he climb into the top-20 and claim enough wins for a wild card spot?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. NASCAR crew member suspended for second time
- 2. Joe Gibbs Racing loses sponsor on Matt Kenseth's No. 20
- 3. Three NASCAR Sprint Cup teams penalized by pit selection at Charlotte
- 4. Martin Truex Jr. on pole at Charlotte
- 5. NASCAR announces aero changes for Michigan, Kentucky
- 6. NASCAR schedule, weather outlook for Coca-Cola 600 weekend
- 7. NASCAR Hall of Fame class of 2017 selected
- 8. NASCAR Truck team penalized after Charlotte
- 9. NASCAR Hall of Fame picks for 2017 induction
- 10. Does NASCAR All-Star Race even need a special format?