With nine races to go before the cutoff to get into the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup, Denny Hamlin is 104 points outside the top-20 in the championship points standings. In the next nine races, can he climb into the top-20 and claim enough wins for a wild card spot?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Is Marcos Ambrose contemplating a return home?
- 2. Aric Almirola, Trent Owens preview Richmond
- 3. Darrell Wallace Jr. to make first Nationwide start of 2014 at Talladega
- 4. Trevor Bayne runs a race of a different kind
- 5. NASCAR schedule and weather outlook for Richmond International Raceway
- 6. JR Motorsports adds Austin Theriault to driver line-up
- 7. Timothy Peters on Hamlin's Short Track Showdown entry list
- 8. Daniel Suarez to make Nationwide debut at Richmond
- 9. Marcos Ambrose heads to Richmond with extra motivation
- 10. Statistically speaking: a look at Richmond International Raceway