With nine races to go before the cutoff to get into the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup, Denny Hamlin is 104 points outside the top-20 in the championship points standings. In the next nine races, can he climb into the top-20 and claim enough wins for a wild card spot?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. MWR crew chief may have job at Stewart-Haas Racing
- 2. Unexpected season results in top rookie honors for Brett Moffitt
- 3. Crew chief silly season begins at Stewart-Haas and Ganassi
- 4. Kyle Busch -- NASCAR's new champ
- 5. Wood Brothers Racing returns to full-time competition with Ryan Blaney
- 6. Should new rule be considered for rained-out NASCAR Chase races?
- 7. Kyle Larson wins, Chris Buescher takes title at Homestead
- 8. Crafton wins race, Jones championship at Homestead-Miami
- 9. Denny Hamlin claims last pole of 2015 NASCAR season
- 10. Chris Buescher has best shot at Xfinity Series title