With nine races to go before the cutoff to get into the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup, Denny Hamlin is 104 points outside the top-20 in the championship points standings. In the next nine races, can he climb into the top-20 and claim enough wins for a wild card spot?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Will expanded restart zone solve restart issue?
- 2. Kevin Harvick wins at Dover to advance in Chase
- 3. Townley wins, Theriault breaks back at Vegas
- 4. What it takes to survive in the Chase
- 5. Regan Smith wins at Dover
- 6. Greg Biffle may be without crew chief Sunday
- 7. Hendrick Motorsports shakes up tire changer line-ups on No. 24 and No. 88
- 8. Kevin Harvick, others penalized practice time at Dover
- 9. VIDEO: Clint Bowyer to join Stewart-Haas in 2017
- 10. VIDEO: Tony Stewart announces retirement