With nine races to go before the cutoff to get into the 2013 Chase for the Sprint Cup, Denny Hamlin is 104 points outside the top-20 in the championship points standings. In the next nine races, can he climb into the top-20 and claim enough wins for a wild card spot?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Daytona 500 qualifying breakdown
- 2. Should No. 14 team have gotten special consideration for Sprint Unlimited?
- 3. Sprint Unlimited starting grid set
- 4. David Gilliland gets ride for Daytona
- 5. Stewart-Haas officially names Vickers as Stewart's Daytona replacement
- 6. NASCAR charters changing hands
- 7. NASCAR tweaks points systems to reflect reduced field
- 8. NASCAR overhauls green-white-checker procedure
- 9. No. 14 car allowed in Sprint Unlimited
- 10. Former NASCAR driver Lennie Pond passes away