Danica Patrick finished seventh in the 5-hour Energy 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway on Saturday night, and it seems to be a big deal in the media. Should a big deal be made of her finishing seventh after over a year of full-time Sprint Cup Series racing? More specifically, do you care?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Cup: HScott Motorsports bows out of 2017 competition
- 2. Cup: Danica Patrick debuts clothing line on HSN
- 3. Cup: Dodge return looks lightly
- 4. Xfinity: B.J. McLeod plans expansion
- 5. Have we seen the end of HScott Motorsports?
- 6. Cup: Roger Penske receives Bill France Award for Excellence
- 7. Cup: Tony Stewart honored with large charitable donation
- 8. Cup: Dale Earnhardt Jr. voted Most Popular Driver, again
- 9. Cup: Jeff Gordon runs Rolex 24
- 10. Bristol Motor Speedway helps local wildfire victims