Danica Patrick finished seventh in the 5-hour Energy 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway on Saturday night, and it seems to be a big deal in the media. Should a big deal be made of her finishing seventh after over a year of full-time Sprint Cup Series racing? More specifically, do you care?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Timmy Hill joins JGL Racing for Xfinity Series race at Daytona
- 2. NASCAR tracks join together to issue Confederate flag statement
- 3. David Ragan returns to Joe Gibbs Racing for Xfinity
- 4. Daytona International Speedway offers flag exchange
- 5. Rick Gdovic buys Viva Motorsports
- 6. Scott Lagasse Jr. pilots NTS Motorsports, Rick Ware Racing team effort
- 7. NASCAR ventures into scripted TV realm
- 8. Kevin Harvick gets ESPYs nomination
- 9. Kyle Busch still has one task to go before Chase berth
- 10. Will Kyle Busch get into the Chase?