Danica Patrick finished seventh in the 5-hour Energy 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway on Saturday night, and it seems to be a big deal in the media. Should a big deal be made of her finishing seventh after over a year of full-time Sprint Cup Series racing? More specifically, do you care?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Xfinity: Michael McDowell scores first-career win at Road America
- 2. Truck: first lap led results in first-career win for Brett Moffitt
- 3. Xfinity: Alex Tagliani on pole at Road America
- 4. Cup: Logano claims another Michigan pole
- 5. NASCAR schedule, weather outlook for Michigan, Road America
- 6. Xfinity: Greg Erwin back atop Team Penske pit box
- 7. Cup: Sam Hornish Jr. preps Michael McDowell's car at Michigan
- 8. Cup: making the Chase -- where they stand after Bristol
- 9. Could VHT be NASCAR's answer for Indianapolis?
- 10. Cup: No. 18 Joe Gibbs Racing team among those warned at Bristol