Danica Patrick finished seventh in the 5-hour Energy 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway on Saturday night, and it seems to be a big deal in the media. Should a big deal be made of her finishing seventh after over a year of full-time Sprint Cup Series racing? More specifically, do you care?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Denny Hamlin kicks off Daytona Speedweeks with Sprint Unlimited win
- 2. Daytona 500 qualifying breakdown
- 3. Should No. 14 team have gotten special consideration for Sprint Unlimited?
- 4. Sprint Unlimited starting grid set
- 5. David Gilliland gets ride for Daytona
- 6. Stewart-Haas officially names Vickers as Stewart's Daytona replacement
- 7. NASCAR charters changing hands
- 8. NASCAR tweaks points systems to reflect reduced field
- 9. NASCAR overhauls green-white-checker procedure
- 10. No. 14 car allowed in Sprint Unlimited