Danica Patrick finished seventh in the 5-hour Energy 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway on Saturday night, and it seems to be a big deal in the media. Should a big deal be made of her finishing seventh after over a year of full-time Sprint Cup Series racing? More specifically, do you care?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Brickyard 400: is it still a marquee NASCAR race?
- 2. POLL: Is the Brickyard 400 one of NASCAR's marquee events?
- 3. Kyle Busch adds to win tally at Indianapolis
- 4. Kyle Busch kicks off Indy weekend with Xfinity win
- 5. Carl Edwards on pole at Indianapolis
- 6. Indiana drivers run well at home
- 7. Kellie Pickler to sing National Anthem at Indianapolis
- 8. VIDEO: Joey Logano talks about importance of Indy
- 9. Chevrolet a dominant force at Indy
- 10. Bowman in for Townley for Indy Xfinity Series race