Brad Keselowski heads into Daytona 13th in points, 14 points out of the top-10. He's also winless, while other drivers have command of the two wild card spots with race wins. Will Keselowski recover to make the Chase this year, a year removed from his championship?
Shop for NASCAR stuff
- 1. Imagine Jeff Gordon as a Roush driver
- 2. Robin Pemberton steps down from NASCAR position
- 3. Stewart-Haas confirms new crew chiefs for Patrick, Stewart
- 4. NASCAR honors best from Xfinity, Camping World Truck series
- 5. Kyle Busch goes under knife in offseason
- 6. How many races can a driver miss on a championship run?
- 7. MWR crew chief may have job at Stewart-Haas Racing
- 8. Unexpected season results in top rookie honors for Brett Moffitt
- 9. Crew chief silly season begins at Stewart-Haas and Ganassi
- 10. Kyle Busch -- NASCAR's new champ